Thursday, August 25, 2016

DETOURS Nominated for Best Picture at AOF; Will Screen Saturday Sept 3

I'm absolutely thrilled that DETOURS has been nominated for the Best Picture award at the 12th annual Action on Film (AOF) festival! Our screening will be on Saturday September 3 at the beautiful Krikorian 12 Movie Theater in Monrovia, CA; tickets are available HERE.

I've been a part of AOF as both a writer and a filmmaker since 2007 when my very first short, Albert and Mandy, screened there. Founder and Festival Director Del Weston has done a great job of developing the festival since its earliest years, when movies screened at the Long Beach Convention Center (and I was overjoyed to be there!).

If you're in the area - Monrovia is just 45 minutes north of L.A. - I hope you'll come out to see DETOURS on the big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment