Saturday, December 10, 2016

Delightful DETOURS Reviews

It's been a joy to see the delightful reviews of DETOURS, both on Amazon Prime, where we're thrilled to release it, and on our IMDB page. It's now available in both the US and the UK, with additional locations expected soon.

These are mong my favorite comments from fans: "what a charmer!" "wonderfully poignant," and "I love uplifting, poignant movies and this is one of those!" Our stars - Tara Westwood and Carlo Fiorletta - are "outstanding" and the supporting cast - which includes Richard Kind, Paul Sorvino, Michael Cerveris, and  Phyllis Somerville - is "delectable."

But this might be the best of all so far: "I am so glad that I purchased this movie as I plan to watch it over and again."

Amazon Prime members watch for free, and rental is just $2.99 for non-members.

Click the link belong to watch and see for yourself.

Detours on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment